By Amol Nayak
Harness the most recent positive factors of MongoDB three with this number of eighty recipes – from dealing with cloud structures to app improvement, this booklet is an important resource
About This Book
- Get to grips with the most recent positive aspects of MongoDB 3
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice quite a lot of question operations from the shell
- From management to automation, this cookbook retains you modern with the world's best NoSQL database
Who This e-book Is For
This ebook is engineered for an individual who's attracted to coping with info in a simple and effective manner utilizing MongoDB. you don't want any past wisdom of MongoDB, however it will be worthwhile in case you have a few programming event in both Java or Python.
What you'll Learn
- Install, configure, and administer MongoDB sharded clusters and duplicate sets
- Begin writing functions utilizing MongoDB in Java and Python languages
- Initialize the server in 3 varied modes with a variety of configurations
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce PaaS for Mongo
- Discover frameworks and items outfitted to enhance developer productiveness utilizing Mongo
- Take an in-depth examine the Mongo programming motive force APIs in Java and Python
- Set up firm classification tracking and backups of MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that types the spine of the platforms that strength many alternative companies – it is easy to work out why it is the most well liked NoSQL database out there. full of many gains that experience turn into crucial for plenty of forms of software program execs and tremendously effortless to exploit, this cookbook comprises many options to the standard demanding situations of MongoDB, in addition to suggestions on potent options to increase your talents and capabilities.
This publication begins with tips on how to initialize the server in 3 various modes with a variety of configurations. you are going to then be brought to programming language drivers in either Java and Python. a brand new characteristic in MongoDB three is that you should hook up with a unmarried node utilizing Python, set to make MongoDB much more well-liked by somebody operating with Python. you'll then study a number of additional issues together with complex question operations, tracking and backup utilizing MMS, in addition to a few very valuable management recipes together with SCRAM-SHA-1 Authentication. past that, additionally, you will locate recipes on cloud deployment, together with assistance on how one can paintings with Docker boxes along MongoDB, integrating the database with Hadoop, and advice for making improvements to developer productivity.
Created as either an obtainable educational and a straightforward to exploit source, available everytime you have to remedy an issue, MongoDB Cookbook might help you deal with every thing from management to automation with MongoDB extra successfully than ever before.
Style and approach
Every recipe is defined in a very easy set-by-step demeanour but is very comprehensive.